Monday, November 2, 2009

Sexy butt

So today was a mixed hilarious, and suprising day- in a way. In the morning- i received a letter from my form teacher about me getting a prize thingy on Monday night- Prize giving Award Night- wohooo. how can sexy that go?. Well yeah- after Biology, me and Mae went straight to our English teacher so we can do our Reading log interviews and that. and went to moran quad to have lunch but no one was there and I sure didn't fancy to be a lonely loner so i just 'joined in' in the peer mentors' shared lunch at the library- sort of pigged out with some chips and strawberries.

so yeah, but the highlight of the day would be Mr. Blanny's sexy-juice butt [hmm- words of kitch] and yeah so the people in my table suggested to take a photo of mr. blanny's butt with them in the picture, of course, when he bends down toward the other table. So it happened, i risked my bootiefone for a sure ass sexy ass- you get it?eh eh? so yeah.

photos:r

be surprisexox










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home