Tuesday, October 27, 2009

28-10-2009

Today is such a depressing day. I just got depressed suddenly for no particular reason.- HAHA. What an effing emo? well yeah i believe this abrupt depression of mine comes from my so low self-esteem that causes me to be so sensitive and spoiled. Being spoilt by my parents is a good way to overcome sadness- that's what i reckon- uh-huh- for sure, no shits- but what if i don't get spoilt? i just can't be spoilt forever, that's just effing immature. other than being spoilt I'm also a sensitive child- Gosh, what am i ? a damn open wound?- Nah.- just sensitive. I get really sad or angry if someone is hating, bitching or just teasing on me, i've got an impatient blood- i feel like i should join an anger management class- nah, waste of money- well yeap, these things about me are true but i need to get rid of them slowly and surely , for me to grow up and see and believe that life is goood when you love GOD. I love GOD. I'm a very religious girl. LOL. :)


being depressed and sad all the time is kind of tiring- i need some JOY and FUN in life right now.


despite of this emo-depressing-crap, it's my baby girl MANJU's 17th birthday- WOHOOO. ayear to go and we can go shake our booties.
Athletics '09

Also also:) thank you for cheering me up Inakitchiekuyajon:)


imissyou kuya jon2


xoxo
teren

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home