Sunday, November 29, 2009

EFFED.

OMGASH- I REALLY NEED TO DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE IN THIS EFFING HOLIDAYS.

I have been such a bum and I don't like it. I need to go out and breath some fresh air. Goodness- I need to have fun, but also productive. I mean, I need to do something productively fun. I could look for a job but no one's hiring- MAN! what's wrong with employers right now, they're all limiting their staff and the staff gets paid so little and they have to do so much things. when, they could help improve the quality of work by hiring more staff;). but yeah, anyway, I need to go for a run so i could get my fitness back. :l been so lazy and just became a couch potato. dang, flabs...
anyway, i miss daddy. wishing the days would go faster so he'll be here. i miss him :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home