Sunday, November 29, 2009

CHRISTMAS PARTY/ FAMILY DAY

so yesterday, up on the shore there was a christmas party/family that happened which gave me time to spend more fun time with my choir mates:) lol. we had to go there so early which kind of pissed me off, cause man, people didn't even come till 8? and we were there just to effing put up decorations, well i never did anything. still a bum, anywhere-anytime:)) yeah lol. we got fed so late cause people had long speeches which never matters in my life perspective. LOL .ahahha. man, i sound so bitchy- well good and happy things happened too, met some new people and made new friends. LOL. haha. oooh spotted some cuties too ;) u know.. hehee.
anyway, ate jo and people (including me) vained out so some of the photos are gonna be posted ere:)













0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home